Monday, April 7, 2008

Callin a love doctor


I am not a person who has a successful love life.... I never even have anyone who I can really introduce to people " This is my boyfriend ___ " .... but the thing is my friends just like to come to me for advice about the heart.
I have a friend who is "my first patient"... I met him recently and he said to me " remember when we were in high school and I often called u and cry about my girlfriend " ..... the phrase hits me I just never realize that I've been doing this long time ago ....even friends who was angry at me came back to talk to me about her heart problem...... so this gave me idea for my blog I will write about this .... tips, fact, what to say, what should not be spoken ... etc .... so this should be fun!
I even diagnose a real health problem a few days ago hahahaha thanks to cosmo ... and lemme say cosmo is a girl's best friend! health, heart, make up, style ..... cosmo got it all

2 comments:

Mika Ryan said...

You go girl! Now, most important.....you have to listen to your own advice. Next time your tempted to fall in love with love, even if it isn't the right guy, step back and ask yourself "what would Maturos say about this situation."

Mika Ryan said...

You go girl! Now, most important.....you have to listen to your own advice. Next time your tempted to fall in love with love, even if it isn't the right guy, step back and ask yourself "what would Maturos say about this situation."