Thursday, September 18, 2008

Credit Card is a women's best friend


I was on the phone with my mum about Thailand got a new Prime Minister and how we USED TO have maid and driver before I left home and now they all quit, It was a long conversation and I ran out of credit on my phone. Earlier that day Optus ( phone service provider ) offer 20$ more when recharge online. Of course I was interested by that so I was trying to recharge online and use my credit card I have with me from back home. The website doesn't work out well and I have try to confirm my purchasing online 3 times ..... Uh Ohh!!! it said that now my credit card is locked and I can no longer use it until I call my the bank.... which is in Thailand ... which is wait forever on the phone for operator to pick ... which is I dont' have money???? ..... Luckily I went out side and BUY credit for my phone WITH my CREDIT CARD ... ah ha! it works still!!!!!!

No comments: